[Zombies] Happy New Year All!!!

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Sun Jan 7 11:28:33 PST 2007

Well hello 'dere Brian!  Let me be the 1st to respond to your 1st.
What kind of push do you think the Zombie community could effect to get Jack
to tour again in '07???
C'mon, it's not THAT lofty, is it?
New album, lots of clamoring... goals, people, New Year is about setting
goals!!  Texas wants to see Jack again!!
Happy happy to all of you Zombies and thanks for the HNY Brian, you're a
Zombie P1 if there ever was.
~Eric