[Zombies] MBM Soundtrack Tracks

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Mon Dec 17 12:18:23 PST 2007

I've truncated the discography on the MBM website at
brainwashed.com/mbm to only list the exclusive tracks from
compilations.

Of course, let me know if anybody sees anything missing.

Most of the compilations are not clickable by title however, sorry.

I don't care to be entering information like this disc - no need to
waste the energy typing "Lacuna Coil" into any files that'll be on
brainwashed!

On Dec 17, 2007 11:47 AM, Kent <eat.a.burrito at gmail.com> wrote:
> After someone mentioned the MBM track on the Underworld Evolution
> (http://www.discogs.com/release/898518) I stopped by the local library
> and and checked it out. The soundtrack is one of the worst CDs I've
> ever heard. Not a single track worth listening to. Some may like the
> MBM track I suppose. It's vocal and industrial but sounds like an old
> B-track not good enough to include in a release. I wouldn't worry
> about missing it unless you are a completest.
>
> On the other hand, if you don't have it I recommend the Moog
> Soundtrack. (http://www.discogs.com/release/359653) Several
> interesting tracks and possibly my fave MBM track, 'Memory
> Unavailable'. It's a dub/breaks bit and the happiest MBM track I know.
> The soundtrack reflects the fascinating history and influence of one
> of the most important people in electronic music.
>
> What are some of the other exclusive MBM tracks scattered around
> compilations and soundtracks?

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA