[Zombies] MBM Soundtrack Tracks

Pavel Lishin pavel_lishin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 09:13:01 PST 2007

Eh, it doesn't sound like most of their stuff, but I still like it.

Anyone know how/why they made it? It does sound kind of custom-tailored to the whole "I'm so goth I shit bats" feel the movie had going for it. (Didn't listen to the rest of the soundtrack because I didn't care.)

Also, I didn't know libraries lent out CDs because it seems like it would be easy to rip their whole collection to mp3 in about five days' time.

-P