[Zombies] MBM Soundtrack Tracks

Kent eat.a.burrito at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:47:41 PST 2007

After someone mentioned the MBM track on the Underworld Evolution
(http://www.discogs.com/release/898518) I stopped by the local library
and and checked it out. The soundtrack is one of the worst CDs I've
ever heard. Not a single track worth listening to. Some may like the
MBM track I suppose. It's vocal and industrial but sounds like an old
B-track not good enough to include in a release. I wouldn't worry
about missing it unless you are a completest.

On the other hand, if you don't have it I recommend the Moog
Soundtrack. (http://www.discogs.com/release/359653) Several
interesting tracks and possibly my fave MBM track, 'Memory
Unavailable'. It's a dub/breaks bit and the happiest MBM track I know.
The soundtrack reflects the fascinating history and influence of one
of the most important people in electronic music.

What are some of the other exclusive MBM tracks scattered around
compilations and soundtracks?