[Zombies] More info on new MBM album

Ross ross.vitale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:17:45 PST 2007

This came in from the MusicToday website about a week ago, not sure
the post ever made it to the list since I tried to send it that day.

Cheers,

Ross

http://clicks1.musictoday.com/cts/click?q=1;101303;qdlZ%2F0LeThVRZz0ychXmPQ%3D%3D

NEW ALBUM NEWS

The new Meat Beat Manifesto album "Automimmune" will be released in
the US & Canada by Metropolis Records on April 8 and in Europe by
Planet Mu on April 7. Planet Mu will also release the album on LP.
Rich Borge is back doing the artwork on this one.

The album release will be preceded in February by the release of a
digital single featuring one album track and three remixes by Jack,
which Planet Mu will also release on a vinyl 12".

To cap things off we are in the planning stages for a US & Canada tour
to run from mid-April to mid-May with European dates to follow
immediately thereafter.