Re: [Zombies] Autoimmune vs. Autoimµne

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 5 16:26:47 PST 2007

I was just going to say the same thing.

Silks

----- Original Message -----
From: <grandbrother at ca.rr.com>
To: <zombies at hollyfeld.org>
Cc: "Jon Whitney" <turbid at turbid.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Zombies] Autoimmune vs. Autoimµne

I sure hope that one exclusive track is made available as a standalone
somewhere else, too. I always get peeved when I have to buy an entire album
just to get one track...especially when I'll already be buying th eUS
version of it. I still refuse to buy the whole Underworld Evolution
soundtrack for the one MBM song on it, and it's not available by itself on
iTunes.