[Zombies] Re: Zombies Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2

w.wonka0 at cox.net w.wonka0 at cox.net
Sun Dec 2 21:55:43 PST 2007

Amen! My iron-on skills leave a lot to be desired! I had a couple of questions for anyone who might know:
Firstly, I've been listening to the "Fans Who are Musicians" thing a lot recently, and really getting into the "She's Unreal - Tension Mix" that my file credits to an artist called "Disco". I didn't pull up anything when I searched the web for "Disco", but I'd love to hear more. Anybody know anything about them (him, her)?
Secondly, I've about worn out the Tino Corp stuff I've got. Anybody heard anything about a new one?
Oh, and I thought of one more: Are there any copies of Eccentric Objects available anywhere? I don't have to have a signed one, or the one of a kind artwork or anything (although that would be cool) but I'd love to have a copy of that stuff, particularly on vinyl (and particularly "Fragments". Man, that one really sends me).
TIA, and I'm really excited about the new MBM. Jack, please don't stop.