[Zombies] Help out a fellow Zombie!

grandbrother at ca.rr.com grandbrother at ca.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 18:27:02 PDT 2007

Hey there. So some of you already know that I do music as a hobby, but if you
didn't know, well then I guess now you do. Anyway, a remix I recently did for a
contest has been selected as one of six finalists that are being voted on as we
speak. The winner of the contest will have their remix released on the official
single for the song later this year, which would be absolutely awesome for me.

The key to this voting deal is that everyone is allowed to vote as many times as
they want. If you like my mix, you can spend days on end hitting "vote" then
"refresh" then "vote" then "refresh" over and over and over and over again. So
don't be shy about it! Get nutty with the voting!

Okay, so here's the link:

http://www.julieishername.com/voting.php?CompID=0reviewform

My remix is the one by Sean Mullen. You can listen to it and vote for it
hundreds of times right there. And voting is open for the next like 27 days, so
feel free to keep going back for more!

Thanks for your help, and pass this on to anyone else you think may be
interested!

Sean

p.s. I'm available to remix MBM songs too, Jack....;)