[Zombies] Help out a fellow Zombie!

Sean Mullen sean at spanimation.com
Fri Aug 10 17:30:54 PDT 2007

Hey there. So some of you already know that I do music as a hobby, but if
you didn't know, well then I guess now you do. Anyway, a remix I recently
did for a contest has been selected as one of six finalists that are being
voted on as we speak. The winner of the contest will have their remix
released on the official single for the song later this year, which would be
absolutely awesome for me.

The key to this voting deal is that everyone is allowed to vote as many
times as they want. If you like my mix, you can spend days on end hitting
"vote" then "refresh" then "vote" then "refresh" over and over and over and
over again. So don't be shy about it! Get nutty with the voting!

Okay, so here's the link:

http://www.julieishername.com/voting.php?CompID=0reviewform

My remix is obviously the one by Sean Mullen. You can listen to it and vote
for it hundreds of times right there. And voting is open for the next like
27 days, so feel free to keep going back for more!

Thanks for your help, and pass this on to anyone else you think may be
interested!

Sean