[Zombies] live dvd

Pavel Lishin pavel_lishin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 22:43:45 PDT 2006

Austin performance, I was at that. I was sitting pretty close to the stage, actually, wonder if I made it into the vid. If anyone buys it, tell me if you see a guy with a pink mohawk and a short brunette girl with short hair drinking up front.

-P

cy <accessv at mac.com> wrote: via video universe:

List Price
$19.95 (You save $5.98)
Category
Pop Music Videos, Music Video, Pop/Rock, Live Performances, Live
Concerts, Electronica
Studio
Music Video Dist.
DVD Encoding
All Regions
CDU Part#
7284288
Catalog#
4542
Discs
1
Street Date
Nov 21, 2006
Rating
Not Rated
Running Time
63 Minutes
Movie Details
Color

   DVD Features
Region 0
Keep Case
Audio:
  (unspecified) - English

Featuring:
  Hello Cleveland (Doc)
  I am Electro
  Spinning Round
  Radio Babylon
  Japan (Doc)
  God O.D.
  Europe (Doc)
  No Purpose No Design
  Southern States (Doc)
  Shes Unreal, Helter Skelter
  The Light Incident (Doc)
  Edge of No Control
  Prime Audio Soup This tour DVD features an engaging performance at the
Cabaret Metro in Chicago on June 22nd 2005. The group seen here
includes Jack Dangers (video sampler/AKS/vocals), Ben Stokes (video
sampler), Mark Pistel (Serge modular/Ableton Live), and Lynn Farmer
(V-Drums). Footage from Austin, Berlin, and Osaka is also included. The
collective began in 1987 as an experimental/industrial duo inspired by
the cut-and-paste attitudes of hip-hop and dub. Eventually, MBM became
a vehicle for Dangers to explore the emerging trends in electronica.
Their approach to studio recording has been widely influential; here
they translate it into a killer live show.
On Sep 3, 2006, at 1:53 PM, jonnymooge wrote:

> just saw this now...   WOO-HOO!
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Travelogue-Live-Meat-Beat-Manifesto/dp/
> B000I0RO0G/sr=1-4/qid=1157305965/ref=sr_1_4/102-6089639-6964158?
> ie=UTF8&s=dvd

[ This message was sent to you via the internet in much the same way bricks aren't. ]