[Zombies] Why not ask?

Rob Pingle AKA Rob Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:28:18 PST 2006

Hey,
I don't know the Michael Mayer tune and I can't remember for sure if this is
the same sample I really fell in love with but Jack used the album Sing Me a
Song of Songmy by Freddie Hubbard for an amazing spoken word sample. When I
get home I'll give it a listen to remind myself but regardless the Hubbard
album is something anyone should listen to if they ever get a chance.
Cheers, rob