[Zombies] Removal of Audio Archives from Digitalnimbus.com

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 27 22:11:41 PST 2006

Removal of Audio Archives from Digitalnimbus.comWhat a bunch of crap.

Did you know that lots of guitar/bass tablature sites had to shut down and remove certain tabs because of copyright bullshit?  (I'm assuming that's what this is about)  Soon you won't be able to even practice playing an instrument to a song that you didn't write unless it's over headphones, so only you can hear your private rendition.

Silks