[Zombies] Removal of Audio Archives from Digitalnimbus.com

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Thu Nov 23 09:55:34 PST 2006

I wanted to forward this message to you as many lovely Zombies have
been loyal listeners to Digital::Nimbus over the last 5 years...

"Digital::Nimbus listeners,

It is with great sadness to report that we will be removing all audio
archive links from digitalnimbus.com. This will be taking place over
the next few days.

We were sent an email today that is forcing us to remove all audio
archives currently available on digitalnimbus.com . In order for us
to maintain our radio show, we will have to comply with this request
and we wanted to give you, our loyal listeners, a heads up...

The audio archives at digitalnimbus.com have been a great luxury (and
convenience) to listeners who were not able to listen live, however,
KUCI.org will continue to broadcast a CD quality *LIVE* stream 24
hours-a-day. In other words, you will be able to still listen to
Digital::Nimbus *LIVE* (as you always have) as a CD quality internet
stream via KUCI.org and throughout the airwaves of Orange County,
California at 88.9FM.

Sorry to break this unfortunate news, hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
For questions, comments or feedback :: please email us.

"Now is the time, get on the right side... .. . . ."

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator."

We will continue to broadcast Live every Friday night...  This is not
an issue of bandwidth...
Hopefully we will have select archives available in the future...  .
Digital::Nimbus Audio Archives will remain up on digitalnimbus.com
for the next couple of days... .. . . .  .........

  "Now is the time, get on the right side... .. . . ."

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca & Pietro

--

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--