[Zombies] anyone know anything about this

zentropy at ix.netcom.com zentropy at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 6 00:48:07 PDT 2006

thanx for finding out the info..  i will bid, and if i do win, will keep a copy for myself and give a copy to one of the mbm band members, if they want it..  myself, i've done a decent amount of videographing, and in every case, have given a copy to the said artist(s) out of principle(would want the same done for me), including tino footage to ben stokes. i use a 600 KILOpixel(not mega)dvc, so club shooting ends up looking more like super-8 footage..  to me, for all the poets, musicians, painters and performance artists i've shot, it out of respect for them and the arts, in general...

rich