[Zombies] anyone know anything about this

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 00:11:12 PDT 2006

So I emailed the seller asking what this is..."Did you sync audience
recorded footage from a show to the Live 05 CD?"

Here's the response:
" Well, you guessed right. The video was taken from one of their last shows,
it is good but has a couple tiny gaps filled in with artwork from the berlin
wall, and burning man, mostly transitions between songs and the audio is
from the live cd. It took me two weeks of editing to get it right but it
since i had the original audio to match it up with i synched it almost
flawlessly to the original so it has absolutely no distortion and sounds
awesome on a dvd system with a stereo. Some of the original audio is still
in there, the parts that aren't distorted. i think it is quite good,
basically it is all the music with the video of the live show and the video
they played during the live show. you might notice a few beats here and
there that don't match up perfectly but hey, can't be perfect! I think it is
a good deal if you like the band and especially if you didn't see the last
tour they did you can see an hour of it on this. "

I guess that is cool. People here were pretty gung-ho about seeing footage,
especially those who couldn't make it to a show....I just wonder about the
legality...oh well. I can only hope the best for the seller and buyer.