[Zombies] new one for the sample spotters

John Rademan jjrademan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:24:49 PST 2006

Has anyone made a faq of the known samples that Meat Beat has used
throughout the years?  I'm a relatively recent fan, got hooked with Original
Fire in the late 90's due to it being on Nothing Records, but branched out
and bought everything.  It would be great to know where a lot of the samples
come from, especially the old movie clips.  Seeing them on this latest tour
kickstarted my interest, and I'm listening to the older stuff more than
ever.