[Zombies] the live CD

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 15:37:45 PST 2006

I liked them. I fell short of buying their record, but others in Cleveland
did. The mixing killed them though. Everything bleed together and you couldn't
decipher the lyrics. Most the crowd stood and aplauded through their set, but
I  will admit to finding the shrieking noise a bit painful and the songs
repetitive.

In a message dated 3/2/2006 3:47:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,