[Zombies] the live CD

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri Mar 3 10:57:23 PST 2006

I have to second this sentiment.  I think Dalek put on a really intense
sound.  I don't think it's that far off from Armed Audio Warfare/Storm the
Studio MBM-era, although with DJ Still gone from the picture, the sound is
a little different than last time I caught them.  They're also very super
nice guys and really good people.