[Zombies] Re: Zombies Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3: the drummer was for real!!!!also, a magic moment....

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Thu Mar 2 18:14:31 PST 2006

Hey Jose... man, I feel ya, I really do.  Those guys are amazing guys, both as musicians and just cool people.  I mean, when I met Jack, Ben and Lynn and spent about 15 minutes with them I could've talked and goofed with them for hours... I mean, if we had just met and chilled somewhere and I wasn't the fanboy I am for MBM/DHS/Tino and them the performers I think we'd be mates.  I wish I wasn't so starstruck at the moment, but it was one of those "dream come true" moments for me... 18 years I've been a faithful Meat Beat-er!  Anyway, the guys kick ass, the show kicked ass... they're some real guys and real geniuses and if anyone knows where I can send a picture to Ben of my daughter (we talked about her and her entense love for Attention Earth People) digging the music I'd appreciate a place to email it.
Once again, on the Lynn drumming subject, listen to the disc again and you'll hear what a great drummer he really is.
~Eric