[Zombies] the live CD

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:56:24 PST 2006

On 3/2/06 1:43 AM, "Mike Wennmacher" <silksmd at insightbb.com> wrote:

> The highlights for me were like, everything from She's Unreal on.

All I was saying was "Where the f*ck did they go after She's Unreal!??!"
So damn incredible. That was the point where everything just went ka-plooie,
and I had to run up and make love to the subs.

As for the CD, of course I left it in Brooklyn at my friends..better than
sitting on it though, which is why it was out of my pocket.
I'm sure it'll get stuck in my CD player for a while.

As for Dalek....
There was sweet Dub playing in the club, low, chill, clean....THEN.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I lasted about 2.5 seconds before diving into my pocket for the earplugs.
Once in, I could handle the noise...and actually found that the underlying
beats are pretty phat here and there...but the vocals might as well go away,
and there is absolutely NO REASON for the levels to be as loud as they were.
There's are degrees of volume: loud, excessive, and stupidity.
Retarded was the word, and there was an audible sigh of relief when they
stopped.