[Zombies] the live CD

Jonathan Eric Miller jemiller at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:38:25 PST 2006

I was willing to give Dalek the benefit of the doubt. Some of it didn't
sound that bad. I was bobbing my head for awhile there. But, I found the
comments they made at the end a bit irritating. I don't know if maybe the
crowd was heckling them and that's why they did it. Either way, it doesn't
give me a very good opinion of them. When it comes to hip hop, I like
Antipop Consortium. I've been getting into them a lot lately. I like the
fact that it has pretty cool electronic music in the background and I like
the lyrics a lot. It's more like poetry. A lot of it is non-sensical from
what I can tell, but, I like it.

Jon