[Zombies] the live CD

Jonathan Eric Miller jemiller at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:30:33 PST 2006

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I was thinking that he was really is
playing, but, it was along with drums coming out of a drum machine or
laptop. I was thinking that maybe they needed to turn the live drums up
some. Again, I think he did a bang up job, literally. That would definitely
have to be tiring playing for that long. I thought the concert would have
ended much sooner actually. I was surprised they played so many songs when
they did the encore.

I agree about She's Unreal too. That's one of my favorites. The sound system
for that song seemed like it just wasn't what it should be on that song
though. I'm guessing it sounded a lot better at the Metro last year. I liked
when they played at the House of Blues back in 98 if I remember correctly.
They have a good sound system there too.

I don't know if any of the member of the band ever read this list, or, if
someone can pass this along, but, I just wanted to say thanks to the band
for coming out. It was a great show and I hope that the band starts touring
on a more regular schedule. I was getting quite depressed for several years
there when they were only playing in SF.

Jon