[Zombies] the live CD

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 2 00:43:28 PST 2006

Yeah, Dalek hasn't shown much from what I've heard myself and from others.

The highlights for me were like, everything from She's Unreal on.  The song
right after She's Unreal with the reggae rapping that started with the
zombie sample was amazing.  And actually, Lynn (the drummer) is playing the
whole time for real.  The problem, imo, is that they have his level down too
low in the mix.  Like, things had to be real quiet for you to hear the "high
hat" parts n such.  But he still does add an energy to the show, which is
nice.  And he certainly works his butt off.  He even spent some time trying
to get the idiot standing in front of me to let go of the projector stand.
Obviously the idiot doesn't understand anything unless some huge guy comes
over and gets in his face and makes him leave.  People are funny.

Silks