[Zombies] NIN or Ministry?

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 27 22:56:32 PDT 2006

Well, I got lucky.  They must've released more tickets for the Sunday Ministry show, so I'm going to both now!  WOOHOO.  I know what you're all saying about the Ministry and NIN shows.  The only thing that bugged me a lot was that Al is gonna be 47 this year... who knows how much longer he wants to keep doing these tours - he's been doing a ton the last few years.  That was a big concern.  But hey... doesn't matter now.  (btw, I did decide on NIN before I found out about the newly available Ministry tix)  Thanks for everyone's input.  It's funny how hard of a decision this was haha.  Laterz

Silks