[Zombies] NIN or Ministry?

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 20:49:16 PDT 2006

Ministry put on great, but similar shows both time I saw them where at NIN
but on unique and thoroughly enjoyable shows the three times I saw them. I do
regret having to miss RevCo this time around but I can't imagine seeing them
perform old songs with a new line-up being all that fulfilling. I vote NIN.
They  are the only band I ever felt I got my money's worth for when I had to lay
down  $40+ on a ticket.
andy

In a message dated 6/27/2006 9:35:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,