[Zombies] Jack track in A Scanner Darkly -Keanu Reeves movie

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at insightbb.com
Fri Jun 16 11:29:03 PDT 2006

Cool.  Thanks man

Silks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Conner" <nyquist74722 at hotmail.com>
To: <zombies at hollyfeld.org>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 8:38 AM
Subject: [Zombies] Jack track in A Scanner Darkly -Keanu Reeves movie

Darkly Mix _ Jack Dangers

No preview on Amazon.com, but this MySpace page has it...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75731454

First scroll down and watch the trailer towards the bottom of the page...it
autoplays, so you'd be hearing lots of dialogue over the music if you play
Darkly Mix in the player (like I was) then realized the clip was playing
below (it didn't sound mixed like Jack would mix samples so I knew something
was up.)

The film has this certain "cartoony-ish" look where the source footage is
"painted" over. That's the best I can describe for now...you've seen it
before. I think the artist had a feature at Resfest, there was this Indian
man interview done completely like that, but it was everchanging, getting
wacked out of proportion, color, b/w then different, etc... It looks pretty
damn entertaining.
You could always get the trailer from Apple.com and watch it full screen, HD
(nice on a Cinema Display)
Spooky track by Jack...I'm happy for today!

More on the flick-
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_review_detail.php?id=2089

Enjoy.
-B