[Zombies] Can you identify this MBM song?

Larry Roscoe lroscoe at mcw.edu
Fri Jul 21 16:15:44 PDT 2006

Hey gang-

I was wondering if anyone could identify the title of the instrumental that
MBM did live back in 1993 that uses the sample of Yoko Ono repeating "If,
you become naked." I know I have it written down at home somewhere, but I'm
not at home...

Also, if anyone has a copy they could send me of the MBM sample list that
used to be hosted at:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Disco/1245/samples/mbm_smp.htm

It has apparently gone away since the last time I checked it, so if anyone
has it that would be awesome. I tried checking the wayback machine at
archive.org to no avail.

~L