[Zombies] Surround sound...live

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Thu Jul 20 09:09:29 PDT 2006

Hey Brian, hope the family's well!
Yeah, I remember an Orb show I saw in Dallas... gosh, 10 years ago or more,
and I swear you'd think a plane was roaring right thru the building at one
point.  Plane sound from up front and to the right (as I remember, which
ain't saying much) and then roaring through the crowd and fading out in the
back left of me... and I went, "Woah.  Surround sound!"