[Zombies] syncing up albums

MK ULTRA mkultra at io.com
Tue Jul 18 22:23:42 PDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Jon Whitney wrote:

> Actually, the Orb kinda beat them to it with Adventures Beyond the
> Ultraworld, where the 2xLP set had a beat side and an ambient side on each
> record so you could play each at the same time.

Interesting. I never really thought that was done on purpose. I've just
pulled my copy out to see what that sounds like. So far the first tracks,
"Little Fluffy Clouds" from side 1 and "Star 6 & 7 8 9" sounds ok
together. It does require some pitch control to get them to sync though.

--
Bill Bradley
mkultra at io.com