[Zombies] syncing up albums

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 14:35:04 PDT 2006

Jake, Thanks for the word on that one. I knew a guy who did that as well,
but I, myself must admit to having absolutely no aptitude with anything to  do
with audio mixing. I'm currently grinding my teeth trying to figure out after
effects so I don't see myself taking on any additional computer tasks. I would
 like to hear the album from four unique sources and Cohen intended -- a
phenomenon spoiled by a single mix I am sure -- but I am sure I will hear it
sooner or later, one way or another.
Thanks,
andy

In a message dated 7/18/2006 1:22:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,