[Zombies] Surround sound...live

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:21:12 PDT 2006

My question is this...
Don't you think it would be the inevitable future to present a show in true
surround sound? Of course as an audio guy I could talk for days about the
hows and whys...but think of it.
You're sittin in B.B. Kings (or your local venue), and the mix is presented
in 5.1 true discrete channel surround format....(drop jaw here)
Blips from over there, beeps from over here, beats and clicks from over
there....Ambient textures floating all around you clockwise...CRAZY.

I can't wait anymore. Please Jack! Immerse us in the phenomenon. Mix it live
and send shit flying around the room!

Ok..that's my offering from this enlightened state of mind for now.