[Zombies] NIN or Ministry?

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 14:31:56 PDT 2006

As far as I last read, and adding to my decision that missing the show  would
be OK, Jello and Gibby both would not be performing with the new line up.  As
a plus, I heard that Luc Van Acker would be playing, but he just never seemed
 to play as memorable a role as Chris Connelly or Paul Barker.
As for the "this is not my RevCo ..." bit, I would agree it's  really not
mine either, but I support Al's decision to bring back one of  his old vessels to
play and build on. Each release of RevCo's was different in  sound and
line-up so why not this one? We've had this same argument about  whether Jack is
still really making music for MBM or if he is just making  something else and
using the old name we know and will buy. The fact is that as  fans we don't like
it when musicians we like change faces. We like and buy  familiarity. I also
believe it is not fair to try to compare current music of  musicians to their
work from fifteen years ago, (or more). For one, no album  will ever mean the
same thing as those first few you picked up while wrapped in  the peculiarity
of your high school angst. Also, that sound can only be fresh  once, the music
will have to change and so will your taste as you pass time  along with the
band. Whether or not it is really RevCo doesn't actually matter  though.
The only real question is can you enjoy it?

In a message dated 7/1/2006 12:11:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,