[Zombies] Houston Zombies

felicia flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 10:46:49 PST 2006

Have any of you Texas/Houston folk bought tickets  for the upcoming Feb. 17th MBM show? There's a link on the Ticketmaster  site, but the site won't allow me purchase the ticket.

  I've emailed the Engine Room to see what's going on, but haven't received a response.

  Does anyone know if the show has sold out or are they only selling tickets at the door?

  We're driving from Austin for the show, so I want to make sure we're covering our basses before making the drive.

  Thanks
  Felicia