[Zombies] Holy Grail of MBM items?

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Wed Jan 18 17:24:17 PST 2006

Yeah, LOVE MAD 93 is probably the most coveted of trax... I've YET to even
hear a snippet!
Right now the most hard to find item for me is my GodOD cd single... where
in the hell have I PUT it?
I also agree with the NOW red vinyl, as well as CIRCLES single and SUCK
HARD!
~Seamonkey
www.seamonkeymusic.com