[Zombies] Holy Grail of MBM items?

zentropy at ix.netcom.com zentropy at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 18 20:17:17 PST 2006

i also vote in eccentric objects(i believe #20) due to the meticulous work done by jack in the artwork of the sleeves; but i also have what is considered an extremely rare promo/and/or tour item, and that is a 'subliminal sandwich' soccer-style tour shirt with two oscillators(backward recycling symbols) and the 'nothing' label(this could make the shirt a promo item) on the front bottom left of the shirt; probably meant to be made for a woman(?) guessing the proximity of the oscillators(mike powell aka bo square once told me only a handful were made)..  it is posted as 'limited run 'nothing' ringer' on the mbm t-shirt archive website run by medic..