[Zombies] Holy Grail of MBM items?

Keith Clancy dubwave303 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 15:53:37 PST 2006

I would have to complete agree with MK Ultra on his
vote for Nuclear Bomb white label (for the obivious
nature of it being so limited). But also for "I Got
The Fear" UK 7", in some 10 years of online shopping
and ebay searching (espically more so in the past 8
years) I have never seen it pop up on ebay.
  Probably would also add the Strap Down cds, the
Aussie tour cd from '93 and the japanese releases of
99% and Satyricon.   All took some time and a chunk of
change to get.
keith

PS - If anyone actually does have the I got the fear
7" and is willing to sell, please PM me off list.
willing to put in a very serious offer for sale. thanks

The Vapourtreatment - Modern Electronic Music
      Beats for the mind for the feet
   Presented by DJ Datura and Dubwave
     http://www.geocities.com/radiovt/