[Zombies] Any live CDs left?

Jonathan Eric Miller jemiller at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:10:18 PST 2006

Thanks Chris,

I'm definitely with you with regard to buying directly through the band and
not on Ebay. I've given up on trying to buy anything that is at all rare on
Ebay. The last time I tried buying something it was the Japan version of
Nitzer Ebb/Belief which has some extra tracks that I wanted a good digital
copy of. I ended up bidding it up to $75 and still lost. Then, I saw it on
there again and the same guy bid it up again. It's like, what the hell, you
already have a copy! That's just ridiculus. Actually, today I just noticed
that someone bought a copy of Noise Unit/Response Frequency for only $30.
I've seen that one go for over $50 a few times and someone else told me
they've heard of it selling for $150. If the money was going to the band
that's one thing, but, it's not.

Personally, I'd like to see MBM as well as DHS sell some of their old
rarities directly. I don't know why more bands don't do that. Maybe in the
future... Oh yeah, they should also have at least short clips of the music,
so, you can have an idea what you're buying.

Jon