[Zombies] Any live CDs left?

Jonathan Eric Miller jemiller at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:38:32 PST 2006

Awesome. I missed the last set of shows. When I heard that they had
recordings from them, I knew I wanted one, but, I figured that I might not
be able to get one since Chicago is the last stop on the tour.

I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow night. Any other Zombies from the
Chicago area going to be there?

Jon