[Zombies] Any live CDs left?

Christopher Miller cervix at electronicsubsouth.com
Sat Feb 25 21:32:44 PST 2006

On 02.24.06 4:59 PM, Jonathan Eric Miller wrote:

> I'm planning on going to the Chicago show and I'm planning on buying one of
> the live CDs if there are any left. Anyone know what the chances of that will
> be?

I'm really doubting they will be all gone by the end of the tour.  The two
shows I attended this past week didn't seem to have a large amount of
buyers.  I would bet that there will be plenty left.

Oh, and they are $20 apiece.  Be patient... screw eBay profiteers and buy
them directly from the band.

Christopher Miller
cervix at electronicsubsouth.com