[Zombies] Dallas Show - I 2nd Felicia's emotion

felicia flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 16:43:54 PST 2006

agreed, they're all very cool guys. it was a pleasure and honor getting  the chance to meet and chat with them. those are some funny pics!

Seamonkey <originalcontrol at charter.net> wrote:              Fellow Zombies,
  Whilst I hadn't the camera that Felicia had, I   still had the greatest MBM experience... like Jack told me before-hand, "I think   you're really going to like the show."
  Understatement.
  Ben's video mixing is the coolest thing since I   discovered my pp... notably:
  -Mariah Carey's guest appearance on "I Am   Electro"
  -Falling people and more falling   people
  -Head explodes, comes back together,   explodes...back...eeeexplllooodee...baaack
  -Harrison Ford incites the crowd to "Get   Down"
  -Tino and Animal en accion! (I guess   that's how you spell it).
  I kept my earplugs in for Dalek and pulled them out   for Meat Beat.  Didn't bother me in the least... from the sounds of it, the   Dallas show may have been the most sonically pleasing out of them all so far...   sound was purrrrrfect.

  Thx for sharing the stage pics, Felicia.  I   have a few posted to my parody website, http://www.seamonkeymusic.com/pics.aspx but   you'll have to Select Gallery called Rock Life.  All's I got are some nice   backstage pics w/ Jack, Lynn and Ben.  These are the coolest guys... make   sure to support the rest of the tour!
  While your on my site feel free to download my   mp3s... I gave Jack a CD and he really seemed to get a kick out of it... hope he   likes the parody songs *blushes*!

  ~Eric (Seamonkey)