[Zombies] tonight's show in austin

originalcontrol at charter.net originalcontrol at charter.net
Thu Feb 16 16:07:22 PST 2006

Sorry we're not going to the Austin show anymore, but we caught the Dallas show last nite and you will LOVE IT!!!
Jack got really inspired on God OD and Ben's video mixing was the shiznit!  Lynn never missed a beat!  If I wasn't still @ work I'd write an inspired sonnet on these fine men and their fine show... alas, I'll do that later tonite.
ENJOY! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
~Eric