[Zombies] Neat Beat

Connekted Communications info at connektedevents.com
Mon Feb 13 16:30:05 PST 2006

Does it say Connekted Events or Connekted anywhere on the CD?
Being that is the company that put together the show where the live
set was recorded?

Cheers,
Scott

On Feb 13, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Tomas Diablo wrote:

If you pick up a copy of the special live MBM CD, make sure to look
at the underside of the CD...

Around the hole, it's marked "NEAT BEAT MANIFESTO-LIVE '05"

Tee-hee.  Makes me wonder if this will make it even more of a
collector's item.

Actually, this isn't the first time I've seen some kind of misprint
on an MBM release.  I have a copy of Subliminal Sandwich on vinyl,
and the third record has the center stickers on the wrong sides.
I've also got an Orb record that's actually a misPRESS... the second
side is actually half of a Naughty By Nature album.