[Zombies] Neat Beat

Tomas Diablo tomas at tomasdiablo.com
Mon Feb 13 14:24:12 PST 2006

If you pick up a copy of the special live MBM CD, make sure to look at
the underside of the CD...

Around the hole, it's marked "NEAT BEAT MANIFESTO-LIVE '05"

Tee-hee.  Makes me wonder if this will make it even more of a
collector's item.

Actually, this isn't the first time I've seen some kind of misprint on
an MBM release.  I have a copy of Subliminal Sandwich on vinyl, and the
third record has the center stickers on the wrong sides.  I've also got
an Orb record that's actually a misPRESS... the second side is actually
half of a Naughty By Nature album.