[Zombies] MBM in SF

zentropy at ix.netcom.com zentropy at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 11 15:27:33 PST 2006

yeah, i was there, and agree with jon's assessment of both, though since i have aquired a little bit of a hearing loss over the years, i guess it really didn't bother me, though as i said, dalek's sounded a little overdriven, but i enjoyed them nonetheless..  and of course, never had a negative (a/v or otherwise) experience with an mbm/tinocorp show aside from the area 51 debacle from 2001, which i thought was screwy for the city/fire dept to revoke the permit at the last minute(never made it in, but was given refund from cathy, which i thought was classy; for all of you who may not know, she is on kusf 90.3 from 3-6 pm on mondays for those not in area to listen online, she has a real eclectic set).. overall, a great show, 'nuclear bomb' stood out for me, and the live cd is superb..

rich stone