[Zombies] opener?

Tomas Diablo tomas at tomasdiablo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:41:57 PST 2006

Yep... Lynn is playing live drums on the tour.

When I saw MBM back in June, Lynn had just had some kind of surgery, so
his energy levels seemed a bit low.  But he's obviously feeling a lot
better, as he seriously rocked out last night.

I asked Mark why he wasn't going on tour with MBM this time around, and
the short answer is that he's got stuff to work on here in town.