[Zombies] opener?

Jon Drukman jsd at cluttered.com
Fri Feb 10 09:38:05 PST 2006

micah stupak wrote:
> hey, i heard the opener for meat beat might be dalek - true?

it's true.  i went to the san fran show last night.  personally i
thought they (dalek) stunk up the place.  unless that blown tweeter with
no dynamics sound was unintentional...

meat beat ruled as usual.  if you saw the last tour it's pretty much the
same show, but really, who cares... 5 seconds into "i am electro" and i
remembered YET AGAIN why mbm is my very most favoritest band ever in the
whole of forever.  i think there were some new "jam" numbers in there
and i didn't remember "projector dub" from the last one either.  good
stuff.  i've got a bunch of pics and movie clips on my cell phone that i
will try to extract and post.

it was nice to see mark pistel up there although he is not going on the
rest of the tour.

-jsd-