[Zombies] MBM live CD - request

Meat Beat Manifesto god_od2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 08:51:19 PST 2006

Hi everyone, I asked Jack's manager about a process for overseas sales. I'll let you know when I hear back, but it couldn't hurt to have a back up plan. There will not be a limit on the number you can buy, but we will be holding back some for each show.

dolly lin <dolly.lin at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hey Sean,

  I'll be at the LA show on Friday, and am picking up about 10 CDs so far (I hope the band doesn't put a limit on the number that can be purchased!) so I can get one for you if no one else has replied.

  Dolly

  On 2/8/06, Sean Mullen <sean at spanimation.com> wrote:     I'll be on a plane back to the US of A while they're playing in LA myself, so I could use the help of some kind soul as well. I too could offer some good trades perhaps. Too bad these weren't available at the House of Blues show. Of course, I did get the Pistel cd at that one, so I can't really complain.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Sean