[Zombies] MBM live CD - request

Larry Roscoe lroscoe at mcw.edu
Wed Feb 8 10:22:20 PST 2006

Would any kind soul care to add me to their list of people to pick up a CD
or 2 for myself and a friend? The closest place the tour is coming near us
is Chicago and we'll very likely be out of town for this one (assuming
they'd still have discs left by then!)  I'll be happy to pay any and all
expenses/shipping/whatever. I really need this disc!

First time I'll miss Jack and Co. since the 99% tour.

-Larry

  _____