[Zombies] MBM live CD - request

Sean Mullen sean at spanimation.com
Wed Feb 8 07:11:40 PST 2006

I'll be on a plane back to the US of A while they're playing in LA myself, so I could use the help of some kind soul as well. I too could offer some good trades perhaps. Too bad these weren't available at the House of Blues show. Of course, I did get the Pistel cd at that one, so I can't really complain.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Sean