[Zombies] MBM live CD - request

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Wed Feb 8 09:37:10 PST 2006

Hi all,

Is any kind person attending one of the first shows willing to pick up a
copy of (limited) live CD for me ? I live in Europe (Belgium), so this
would probably be the best way for me to get my hands on this. There has
been some talk about making copies available for European members (and
even of some more European shows later on), but nothing concrete so far
(thanks for trying, Ellen !!!).

I'm sure we can work out a nice deal/trade. Please mail me off-list !

Regards,

dv8